BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR COUSIN SISTER 2021

BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR COUSIN SISTER 2021


BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR COUSIN SISTER 2021, the best collection of birthday wishes for all the cousin sisters. Growing up is never complete without our crime partners as a kid. Relationships have something very special and that is bonding. As a kid we get to live the best days with our cousins and cousin sisters are no less than sisters. Check out the best birthday wishes for cousin sister.




Be thankful to her for hat she is and for what she has ever done for you, tell her on her birthday how much she means to and what would you be without her. You must have definitely spent some amazing and unforgettable moments with her remind her all those moments and remind her all those nonstop laughing fids moments that you both enjoyed together. Those late night gossips, late night movie scene, those cooking experiments and late night snacks all these are definitely the best moments of life. Select 50 birthday wishes for Cousin Sister and wish her with all your heart, love and care this year on her birthday.

Regardless of us being cousins, I’m just glad that I know you as a person because you are really cool! Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way.

I don’t care how much time passes between visits, I always feel like we were just together. I love being your Cousin! Happy Birthday!

You are becoming a young man and its your birthday, so we wont let go. there is no one like you in the world, you are gentle and kind, so talented and athletic. for you we will wish; That every morning the sun will shine, that all the stars will smile at you and that you will be accepted with love every where you turn.

A little bird whispered in my ear, its your birthday today my favorite cousin, so for you, a poem I will write on how good and smart you are. a blessing I will give to a loving and happy year.

Regardless of us being cousins, I am happy to be your friend because you are really cool. Wishing a wonderful cousin a wonderful Birthday!

Take a moment and reflect on the wonderful life you have had. As you think of your future count me as part of it. Happy birthday cousin.

Another birthday is here again They keep on coming just like falling rain But at least it gives me the chance to say My lovely cousin have a wonderful day

May you have a phenomenal day! Happy Birthday, Cousin!

You are a magnificent flower in our family’s landscape. Happy Birthday, Cousin!

Wishes for your birthday; Lots of beer, gifts, party people, love, smiling faces, tears of joy, and many more…Happy birthday!

Seems untruth what fast passes the time. Here we are again celebrating one more year of yours together. Spend a nice day dear cousin.

We have shared amazing moments together and I’m sure that we will continue doing. For have made my life happier always, I’m happy that we are cousins and today I wish you the best. Happy birthday brother!

Having a pretty cousin sister like you is a lot of responsibility. I have to convince all my guy friends to stay away from you because all of them have a crush on you. Happy birthday to my beautiful cousin.

Your advice is the antidote for an irritating friend, annoying boss, cheating boyfriend and backstabbing colleagues. It feels awesome to have someone who I can pour my heart out to. Happy birthday to my cousin.

What could be warmer and cozier than the feeling of a hot cappuccino on a chilly winter afternoon? The company of a sweet cousin like you. Happy birthday cuz.We have grown up over the years And times have changed too But you were and will be my favorite cousin Happy Birthday to you.

A cousin like you is one of the best gifts I have received in my entire life. Thank you for being an inspiration. May you have a fantastic birthday celebration and may you continue to inspire more people.

You are truly a blessing to us! We are happy every day to have you as our cousin. Happy birthday and always remember that we love you forever.

To my favorite cousin, having you in my life is certainly a source of joy and happiness. Happy Birthday and May all your wishes come true.

If only I will have the power to give a gift of immortality, then I certainly would give it to you so you will be able to live forever. Happy birthday to you my beloved cousin.

My dear cousin, now that your birthday, I wish that you will continue to grow wiser and I would like to let you know that I am grateful for all the success you have achieved in life.

To my beloved cousin, remember that each and every birthday signifies a new chapter in your life. I wish that you continue to do good things and fill this new chapter with more wisdom and great deeds.

Hey cousin, may you have a fun filled birthday celebration and I wish you more birthdays to come.

So what can I wish for such a special person in my life? I am wishing you lots of happiness, good health and more success in your life, my dear cousin.

You are definitely a fantastic cousin and I am forever grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being a great friend to me as well and may you have a fabulous birthday celebration.

Happy birthday to you my dear cousin! It’s a great day to rejoice for you now have another year to live and a bright future to anticipate.

To my dear cousin, remember that each birthday will mark an end of one year and signifies a beginning of another year. So celebrate the gift of life as well as the opportunity to be with the people you love.

Happy birthday cousin! From since you were born, you have been such a blessing to our family. I wish that you will live even longer and continue to be a blessing to everyone.

Dear cousin, blessed is the day that you were born. Today is definitely the best time to rejoice and celebrate for another year is added into your life.

My dear cousin, I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration and I want you to know that I really love you.

Having a cousin like you who can share my joys and sorrows is certainly a blessing to my life. I wish you a very happy birthday and may you have more birthdays to come.

My beloved cousin, this is another opportunity for you to celebrate and be merry since it is your birthday. Always keep in mind that I treasure you forever. Have a very happy birthday!

My life has been complete because of the presence of people like you who is always there for me, in sorrows and in joy. You are so special to me, my dear cousin, and I wish you a happy birthday!

Remember that I don’t only consider you as a cousin but as a good friend as well. Thank you for all the wonderful memories and make the most of your celebrations because you truly deserve to be happy. Happy birthday!

Dear cousin, I consider you as a shining light in my life. Thank you for motivating and inspiring me to become a better person. May you have a wonderful birthday!

Dear cousin, I want you to know that you are an integral part of my life. I consider you more as one of my siblings instead of just a cousin. May you have a fantastic birthday celebration!

Our dear cousin, I want you to know that we all love you. Our wish is for you to witness more birthday parties in your life as you continue to grow older and wiser. Happy birthday!

Dear cousin, please take a moment to reflect on the wonderful things that have happened in your life. As you think of these, count me as part of it. May you have more birthdays to come, happy birthday!

Yes, we may be related and yes, you are my cousin. But I want you to know that you are not only a cousin to me but a one true friend. Warm wishes for you and Happy Birthday!

Even if we are just cousins, I am happy that I have you in my life because you are a great person that I consider you as one of my siblings. I wish that you will have many more blessings and birthdays to come.

Here’s wishing a wonderful birthday celebration for a dear cousin! Please enjoy your special day because you truly deserve it. Happy Birthday!

It is certainly a blessing to have a smart, cool and superb cousin like you. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for coming into your life and may you have a birthday filled with joy, luck and happiness!

There is nothing like having a great cousin and that is something that we both know! May you have a fantastic birthday, my dear cousin!

No matter how much you have grown up, for me, you are still that carefree young cousin that I knew. Happy Birthday to my dearest and smartest cousin and I pray that all of your wishes will come true.

Cousin, you deserve a super birthday. My wish for you is that your day will be full of beautiful things and wonderful moments. Happy Birthday.

Cousins are God’s blessings, no wonder I count on you. May your birthday bring happiness and luck, make all your dreams come true. Happy Birthday sister.

Cousins are special, cousins are near. And you miss them the most, when they are not near. Wish we were together on your birthday, have a super awesome one.

Dear cousin, I have learned so much from you through the years, You have been there to teach me, help me, and ease my fears, You have done so much for me in such a sweet way. I hope you have a wonderful and a happy birthday.

Dear cousin, you have always been so special to my heart. I am so sorry that we are spending your birthday apart. You mean so much to me that I want to be there with you on this day, Happy birthday and be sure to celebrate in a big way.

Destiny is the reason that we were born in this world as cousins and relatives. Friendship, Understanding and Love is the reason that we went from being just cousins, to being best friends and lifelong buddies. Happy birthday bro.

God made you my cousin brother because he did not want your mom to feel that only her sister has got the best of everything in life. Happy birthday dear cousin.

Growing up with a cousin like you was awesome. Remember all of our great times and all of the times that we did really ridiculous stuff. I’m glad you’re my cousin. Happy Birthday.

Here’s wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive, and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.

Hope your birthday will be a perfect start to the whole year of happy days. Wishing a wonderful cousin a wonderful Birthday.

I am pleased we are related because I love you so. You are my cousin and my friend and someone I am pleased to know. We have grown up together and shared many things, and no doubt life will have lots more to bring. This card encloses wishes for a wonderful birthday, so enjoy your celebrations hope it’s perfect all the way.

Just like everyone has lots of friends but only one that they are really close to, I have plenty of cousins but the one I love most is you. Happy birthday to my favorite cousin.

May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday.

My dad loves your dad because they are cousin brothers. And since I am a lot like my father, I love you too because you are my cousin too. Happy birthday cuz.

On your Birthday I want to thank you for not just being a cousin to me, but my best friend. I feel so comfortable around you. Have a lovely Birthday.

Regardless of us being cousins, I’m just glad that I know you as a person because you are really cool. Happy Birthday to My Cousin and Friend.

Smile and all your wishes will come true, live and the world will be a bliss. May happiness shower everyday, on your birthday I ask for all this.

Some people come in your life to make it fun and absolutely worth. Happy birthday my dear sister, thank you so much for taking birth.

We have grown up over the years and times have changed too. But you were and will be my favorite cousin, happy birthday to you.

We have lived a beautiful childhood and amidst all the chaos and busy days, I know I can’t tell you enough that you are wonderful in a zillion ways. Happy Birthday.

You a cute little cousin sister, who is charming and loving too. Thanks for brightening up our lives, here’s a happy birthday to you.

You have added a special charm to lives, a cousin sister I adore. May you be truly blessed on your birthday, may joy and success get more and more. Happy Birthday.

Your being there always makes a difference. My favorite cousin its your day. May you be blessed with the joys of life, wish you a very happy birthday.

Dark secrets, embarrassing moments and meaningful silences – we share much more than just genes and DNA. Happy birthday.

Destiny and fate decided that we would be cousins. But we proved them wrong by being best friends. Happy birthday.

You are the best cousin in town. That’s because you always cheer me up when I’m down. Happy birthday.

A cousin is a friend related by blood, sibling who doesn’t fight for closet space and a best friend who doesn’t charge fees and a best friend who doesn’t reveal secrets. Happy birthday sis.

Who needs video tutorials on YouTube when they have the most intelligent cousin on their speed dial? Happy birthday.

A person who tells me not to get drunk, yet helps me get drunk, brings me home when I’m drunk and doesn’t tell anyone that you were drunk – my sis. Happy birthday.

I am glad you are not my real sister. Otherwise my parents would have been more proud of you than me because you are so intelligent and beautiful. Happy birthday.


I’ve always wanted an amazing best friend and a beautiful sister – I got both in the form of my cousin. Happy birthday.
Friends can betray you, spouses can divorce you, bosses can fire you and colleagues can insult you. But I am lucky to have a cousin like you who’ll always be by my side. Happy birthdayDestiny made a mistake by giving us different parents. But it made up for the mistake by putting us in the same family. Happy birthday.



You are my antidote for an irritating friend, annoying boss, cheating boyfriend and backstabbing colleagues. Happy birthday.

Destiny has shown some serious good taste by picking you as my cousin. Happy birthday.

People celebrate Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Brother’s Day and Sister’s Day. But few of them celebrate Cousin’s Day because they don’t have an awesome cousin like you. Happy birthday.

When life doesn’t give great friends, it makes up by giving amazing cousins like you. Happy birthday

We are related to each other by blood, but we are connected to each other by heart. Happy birthday sis.


Even a real sister wouldn’t have been able to fill the shoes of such a caring cousin sister like you. Happy birthday.
One of the many joys of being a single child is that I appreciate having an awesome cousin like you in my life. Happy birthday.




I have already told my parents that if they ever plan to give birth to another child, I want her to be exactly like you. Happy birthday.
What could be warmer and cozier than a hot cappuccino on a chilly winter afternoon? The company of a sister like you. Happy birthday.



My heart will always feel a little empty because you’ve taken away a small chunk of it with you. Happy birthday.

You are like my real sister minus all the fighting. Happy birthday.

My parents must have never thought of having another child because they knew I would always find an awesome sister in you. Happy birthday.

No one can relegate you by calling you my cousin. You’re more to me than my real sister. Happy birthday.

No matter how far we go in life, our childhoods will always bring us together. Happy birthday.


Cousins are siblings without the rivalry. Happy birthday.
We may not be from the same womb, but we are close than those who are. Happy birthday.






We might have mingled at grandma’s and mingled at aunt’s, but the best place we’ve bonded is in each other’s hearts. Happy birthday.



We might be cousins, but in reality we’re much more. A sister and a best friend, I love you from the core. Happy birthday.


Meant to be cousins, you and me. But the best of friends, we chose to be. Happy birthday.
Together we grew up, with the promise that we’ll never grow apart. Happy birthday.
Happy birthday to the only family member who I am proud to flaunt off as my friend on Facebook.



I call you my cousin just to avoid making my so-called best friends jealous. Happy birthday.

Biology hasn’t given me a sister, but destiny surely has. Happy birthday.

While Sister is probably the best member of the family for you, a cousin sister is no less. Whatever secrets and stories you share with you sister can also be shared with cousin sister because they seem to be the safest place for your secrets. Also, you tend to have a huge number of memories with your cousin sister and due to this close relationship, you really want to make her feel special on her birthday. We have 99 birthday wishes for cousin sister and this means that you can use a combination of so many of them on her birthday. For your information, the wishes we have here are not typical sister wishes but are exclusively written for cousin sisters. The mixture of words that we bring forwards are so creative and heart-touching that no matter how typical your birthday surprise plan is, the birthday wishes will make her day memorable. However, choose the wishes by yourself wisely depending on how your cousin sister would like it and what would fit perfectly with the birthday theme. After all, the reason for presenting to you about a hundred wishes is just that you successfully make the birthday of your cousin sister memorable.